Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 152

Thread: BC at VT

  1. #121
    Inactive Member lpd_observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2007
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BC at VT

    GOOD GOSH.... I LOVE TO SEE TEK LOSE..... WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #122
    Inactive Member gchsajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BC at VT

    Ahh...now that thats over...how bout PSU-OSU game?

    I hope OSU gets blasted...
    [url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]

  3. #123
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BC at VT

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone have a screen cap of that nasty transvestite sitting in the corner? ESPN has been showing that scary human all night. </div></div>


    The first half I thought it was a man. The second half a woman. I was hoping for overtime so I could come to a conclusion of exactly what it is.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #124
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BC at VT

    Way to fall apart defense and usually reliable special teams. Why didn't they blitz and not let him scramble around? Only 3 rushing? against him? I guess they have no faith in their db's in one on one coverage. 135 total yards thru 3 quarters over two hundred yards in fourth quarter....damn! Still a chance for the ACC championship. I think BC and VT are the cream in the ACC. The rest I compare to the Big Sky conference or MAC. Weak, WEAK, and WEAK... yes even VA.
    Just my opinion as an arm-chair QB!

  5. #125
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BC at VT

    It will be another "white out".

  6. #126
    Inactive Member lpd_observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2007
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BC at VT

    Cream of the ACC? ACC sucks.... SEC is the best.... LSU beat the cream of the ACC by 41 points....

  7. #127
    Inactive Member lpd_observer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2007
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BC at VT

    Nice choke job hokies.... g'nite.

  8. #128
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BC at VT

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">VT just exposed BC's weakness to everyone else. After what I saw tonight, neither BC nor VT deserves to be in the top 10. </div></div>

    I agree. Maybe the top 30?

  9. #129
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BC at VT

    If Taylor had been the QB tonight, Tech would have won going away the way their D was playing. I'm not now nor have I ever been a Glennon fan.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  10. #130
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: BC at VT

    Yeah, had Taylor been playing it would have probably been 17-14. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •